- Calls for participation.
- Travelling Exhibition 2013 Theme: "Autumn Colours"
- Members should consult the newsletter for details of how to take part.
Current and Past Exhibitions
- Travelling Exhibition 2012 "Shades of Blue"
- Travelling Exhibition 2011 "Citrus - Oranges and lemons with a twist of lime"
- Travelling Exhibition 2010 "Black and White"
- Biennial Exhibition 2009, MMU Manchester
- Travelling Exhibition 2009 "Simply Red"
- Travelling Exhibition 2008 "Mainly Purple"
- Biennial Exhibition 2007 - Page1 , Page 2
- Past Exhibitions and Displays
- Travelling Exhibition of Members' Work (changed annually) displayed at Shows from 1999 to date.
Members Exhibition 2005 at Bankfield Museum, Halifax
2003-4 Exhibition in London, Harrogate, Leicester, Barnard Castle and Exeter,
Exhibition"Braids and Beyond" - A Broad Look at Narrow Wares. 2003
To celebrate our 10th Anniversary, we organised this major Exhibition exploring the history of braid-making around the world, explaining the structures and techniques involved and the cultural significance of the pieces. Exhibits included items of historical importance, and examples of the best of modern craftsmanship.
Between November 2003 and August 2004 the Exhibition toured Newarke Houses Museum, Leicester; The Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle; and The Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter.
Third Members' Biennial Exhibition at Winchester College of Art, 2001
Second Members' Biennial Exhibition at Mansfield Museum & Art Gallery,1999
Selected Exhibition at Bank Gallery, Chobham, Surrey,1998
First Members' Exhibition at Armley Mills, Leeds.1997
Samurai Undressed Exhibition at the Knitting & Stitching Shows, 1995
- Shows and Events
- Each year, the Society attends a number of shows. We demonstrate our craft and show member's work in our Travelling Exhibition. If you would like to see the exhibition and meet members of the society, please visit our Diary page to find out which shows we will be at.